- MULTI-USE STEAK KNIFE – The utility steak knife is an indispensable kitchen staple that you’ll use both in the kitchen and at the dinner table. The knife’s blade measures 4-7/8 inches and has an overall length of 8-5/8 inches.
- STAINLESS STEEL BLADE – It is a mid-size knife and has a longer blade than a traditional paring knife. The Utility Knife is ideal for slicing vegetables and other meats that a paring knife is not suitable for. The hollow ground blade is made from surgical grade, T420 high carbon stainless steel that is hand sharpened.
- BRUSHED ALUMINUM HANDLE – The handle on the utility steak knife is made from permanently cast silver brushed aluminum with a satin finish. This knife should not be washed in the dishwasher. Handwashing is recommended.
- AMERICAN MADE KNIVES – Rada Mfg. Co. is located in Waverly, Iowa and has been manufacturing cutlery in the USA since 1948. Our mission is all about “providing our customers the best value of kitchen knives for their dollar.”
- HASSLE-FREE LIFETIME GUARANTEE – We stand by our craftsmanship. Rada Mfg. Co. will replace any product manufactured by our company returned to us due to defects in material or workmanship. –