- HEAVY DUTY PARING KNIFE – This knife has a 3-1/4 inch blade and an overall length of 7-1/8 inches. It is a longer paring knife and suitable for a wide range of kitchen tasks. The handle is slightly longer than other paring knives, meaning that you have superior leverage when cutting.
- HAND SHARPENED BLADE – The blade is made from surgical grade T420 high carbon stainless steel, is hand sharpened to a razor sharp edge and is thicker than most paring knife blades for extra stability. You’ll be slicing and dicing with effortless precision.
- BRUSHED ALUMINUM HANDLE – The handle on the heavy duty paring knife is made from permanently cast silver brushed aluminum with a satin finish. This knife should not be washed in the dishwasher. Handwashing is recommended.
- AMERICAN MADE KNIFE – Rada Mfg. Co. is located in Waverly, Iowa and has been manufacturing cutlery in the USA since 1948. Our mission is all about “providing our customers the best value of kitchen knives for their dollar.”
- HASSLE-FREE LIFETIME GUARANTEE – We stand by our craftsmanship. Rada Mfg. Co. will replace any product manufactured by our company returned to us due to defects in material or workmanship.